Many of these papers are still available online in the Pandora archive hosted by the National Library of Australia.
- "Online security in a connected world: public and private sector collaboration", Microsoft Government Leaders' Summit 2003, Seattle, May 2003.
- "Under the Gaze, Privacy Identity & New Technology", 3rd Privacy Forum, Wellington NZ, March 2003.
- "International Privacy: The Australian perspective", 3rd Annual Privacy Summit, International Association of Privacy Professionals, Washington DC, February 2003.
- "Security vs Privacy", Internet Law & Policy Forum 2002, Seattle, September 2002.
- "New Ground Rules for a Post 9/11 World?", Scientific American's Summit on Preserving an Open Society in an Age of Terrorism, New York, March 2002.
- "Building Trust in the Online Environment: Business-to-Consumer Dispute Resolution", OECD, Hague Conference on Private International Law & International Chamber of Commerce, The Hague, December 2000.
- "Which rules? Integrating different tools in a global perspective", 22nd International Conference on Privacy & Data Protection, Venice, September 2000.
- "Global Policy Makers", Global Privacy Summit, Washington DC, September 2000.
- "A Socratic Dialogue by Privacy Commissioners", Computers Freedom & Privacy Conference, Toronto, April 2000.
- "Privacy Issues with Pervasive Computing", IBM Pervasive Computing Conference, Singapore, November 1999.