- "Trust me I'm a Doctor! Why this isn't working and how to fix it", presented by Malcolm Crompton at the International Society for Biological & Environmental Repositories 2013 Annual Meeting, Sydney, 6 May 2013.
- "Sensitive health information and privacy", presented by Malcolm Crompton at the 3rd Joint Medicines Policy Conference, Canberra, 30 August 2011. Click here to watch a video of Malcolm's presentation, courtesy of One Vision Pty Ltd.
- ""Cutting Through": Using Health Information Technology for Effective Chronic Care Delivery: The Health Information Exchange Project", policy paper prepared for the Health Information Exchange Sub-Committee to report to the Australian National Consultative Committee on e-Health, February 2009.
- "eHealth: Myth-Busting – Fact, Fiction and the Future", presented at the Australian Medical Association 2006 Annual Conference, Adelaide, 27 May 2006.
- "Privacy in Human Genetic Research: Public Assurance & Public Trust", presented at Genomics Directions: Bioethics & Beyond – a Bioethics Seminar, Perth, 16 November 2004.
- "Data Linkage in Western Australia", presented at the Telethon Institute for Child Health Research, Perth, 15 November 2004.
- "eHealth: Improving patient privacy and other health outcomes in an era of rising expectations", presented at the Department of Health South Australia Seminar, Adelaide, 22 October 2004.
- "Vision for Health Care", presented at the Australian Medical Association 2004 Annual Conference, Brisbane, 30 May 2004.