Security and Privacy
- "Privacy Disputes and Data Breaches: Lessons for Dispute Resolvers", presented by Annelies Moens at the ACICA Conference 2015, Perth, 19 November 2015.
- "Prevention is Always Better than Cure", closing speech presented by Malcolm Crompton at the Crisis & Consumer Response (CCR14) convened by the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (SOCAP), Sydney, 23 May 2014.
- "Reconciling Privacy and Security in the Age of Snowden: Applying Australia's '4 As' to a Global Challenge", World Data Protection Report, April 2014, Vol. 14, No. 4, BNA International Inc., London.
- "Closing the Gap: Security → Privacy", keynote presented by Malcolm Crompton at the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit, Sydney, 19 August 2013.
- "The Security versus Privacy paradox: a virulent fallacy under challenge", World Data Protection Report, July 2009, Vol. 9, No. 7, BNA International Inc., London. An earlier version of this article first appeared as a blog on Open Forum.