- "Managing data, privacy and security under the new credit reporting regime"", presentation to D&B Consumer Credit 2012 conference, hosted by Dun and Bradstreet, Comme, Melbourne 11 September 2012 and The Establishment, Sydney 13 September 2012
- "Socioeconomics of Privacy and the Future Internet", presentation to the Irish Future Internet Forum 2011, Kilkenny, Ireland, 1 June 2011
- "Private Conversations Provide Hi-Tech Fodder", an opinion piece by Malcolm Crompton for the Newcastle Herald, 15 January 2011.
- "Privacy Benchmark: Responding to Customer's Questions", first presented at the Annual Conference of the International Association of Privacy Professionals Australia New Zealand (iappANZ, www.iappANZ.org), Harbour's Edge, Darling Harbour, Sydney, 30 November 2010. See also the press release issued on that day. The study was co-funded by IIS and Global Reviews.
- "Future trends in consumer credit and privacy", presentation to D&B Consumer Credit 2010 conference, hosted by Dun and Bradstreet, Dockside, Cockle Bay, Sydney, 3 March 2010